If you are a small business owner with less than 100 employees in Selden, NY, XL Brokerage Inc. has you covered when it comes to small business commercial insurance. New York state has over 98% of businesses that are considered small according to Empire State Development. Over 54% of employees work in small businesses.
What Does Small Business Commercial Insurance Cover?
Business liability insurance is sometimes referred to as Commercial General Liability insurance and protects small businesses from the following:
- Injury claims
- Damages caused by employees
- Property damage
- Bodily injuries
- Advertising injury
- Personal injury
- Legal defense
Guide to Getting Small Business Insurance
It’s time to get your business insurance and you’re a little bit nervous about picking the right policy and being prepared with all the correct paperwork. Don’t sweat it though because XL Brokerage Inc. has plenty of options for you and we’ll get you the peace of mind that you need. Knowing that you are prepared for the unexpected is exactly what we will do for your small business commercial insurance needs.
- Gather all information and documents. You will need to have all of your business information ready. This includes the number of employees with total payroll expenses, your gross annual sales, all of your business assets including tools and equipment, the age of the commercial property that your business is located at and the business location.
- Discuss coverage options with your XL Brokerage Inc. representative. Make sure all of your information is ready and discuss different coverage options.
- Evaluate and choose the best options for your business. Make sure that any of the risks associated with your business are well researched, meet your budget needs and that you are covered after talking to our experts.
- Rest easy and know that your business is protected. Every year we will re-evaluate the needs of your business and make sure all of your information is up to date. This will ensure that you have the proper coverage for years to come.
If you have a small business and are ready to discuss your options, give XL Brokerage Inc. in the Selden, NY area a call today.